
Here's something that happened a long time ago - my sophomore or junior year in high school. It's something I would like to document because I've never done anything like it before or since...and it was funny!
I was walking through the lunchroom with my usual tuna on white, Saran-wrapped to within an inch of its life. A very large and pesky boy/man (he was like, 20, and couldn't seem to be able to leave) said something mean to me, and not for the first time. Finally, I had had it. Without a second thought, I walked purposefully over to that mammoth, pulled out the back of his shirt at the neck and stuffed my whole sandwich down it. Then I smushed.
I was so proud of myself. I laughed and laughed. I'm sure he stunk by the time he got home, but do you know what? He never bothered me again.
The moral to this charming little tale? Well, the only thing I can think of is if you bug me enough I'll stuff fish down your shirt. So watch it.

3 comments:
That's a good one. Many people don't have the guts to do something like that.
You can cut the tension between you with a knife. Feels almost like an episode of Will & Grace. Did you think that maybe he was flirting with you all that time? It may have been the trill of his lifetime to get a sandwich down his back. HS is an awkward time for all involved :)
He was definitely not flirting with me!
Had he been actually flirting, I think I would have used a potentially less smelly sandwich, PB & J perhaps...
Post a Comment