I am, and at various times, have been, the following, which is not all-inclusive:
A(n)
- Mother
- Terrible baker
- Student
- Customer
- Girlfriend
- Patient
- Friend
- Niece
- Writer
- Commiserator
- Wife
- Dreamer
- Daughter
- Worshiper
- Shower-singer
- Sister
- Math-struggler
- Madonna wannabe
- Employee
- Cake-overeater
- Wisher
- Movie-lover
- Dancer
- Listener
- Reminiscer
- Carer
- Mourner
I have a deep well in me that needs to be filled with words – those I put out, as well as take in. I have aspired to writing for as long as I can remember; I yearn to set my words free and I fervently hope that they echo somewhere in the world, bounce off the planets, collide with those of others. I wish for them to stay in the world long after I am gone.
Summer Sheets
-
Coinciding with the Summer Equinox and the arrival of high temperatures, I
switched to my summer sheets today. Gathering the heavy flannel sheets for
the ...
Tumblr
-
“Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end” - Seneca
Hi loyal peeps & tweeps!
Unless something untoward and sketchy happens, I’m s...
Zoe...
-
This post if for all of us who have loved and lost a canine companion. Dogs
are truly the best friend to humans. They are loyal and will protect and
love...
Life as a Fruit Tree
-
My mother found the top picture of me at age 25 and gave it to me this
Christmas. I was astounded at my son's likeness to me; that's him in the
lower pict...
The marriage...Part-2
-
After a few short months we moved into an apartment in Oak Park very close
to family and friends. Work slowly improved and we settled into a period of
rela...
Throwing Stones
-
Circa: Late 80's - Early 90's
Place: 13050 Oak Park Blvd.
We were best friends and lovers. He went away to school in Alabama while I
stayed and attended...
The Billionaire Suicides
-
I was listening to CNN on my satellite radio yesterday when I first heard
about the billionaire suicides. I don't recall the names, but one of the
guys tha...
Forgive and Forget
-
Forgive and forget...there is strength in those words.
I perform the act of forgiveness. I usually take a few moments to ponder
about the incident. I may ...
1 comment:
Post it.
Post a Comment