
I love having a summer birthday. As a child it was so much fun to run around outside with all of my birthday party friends after the important tasks of hot dogs, cake, and ice cream were finished. Oh yeah, and presents, always presents.
Today I will probably not run around outside much, it is over 90 degrees and humid as though we are under water, but excitement still waits around the corner. David and Madeleine have a surprise in store for me tonight, dinner at a mysterious place they will not divulge. I know there is a present or two lurking as well!
Wheeee!

4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SISTER!
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND HOPE YOU HAVE MANY MANY MORE BIRTHDAYS!
I HOPE I LOOK AS GOOD AS YOU WHEN I'M YOUR AGE BUT SINCE THAT'S SO FAR AWAY...WHY WORRY ABOUT THAT NOW?
Sorry I typed in all caps.
I hope your birthday brings you all that you want and more.
Jay
You are the queen today and every day as well and don't let your family forget it! Happy birthday and have a blast!
Ok, so you're a little younger than me but not by much, young lady!! Too bad we couldn't celebrate at Pine Knob - "the Knob or Bust"!!!
Have a great one!!
Diane
Post a Comment