
Oh, I am just FURIOUS! Absolutely LIVID! How could this have happened? And to someone who couldn't deserve it less!
Breaking news: Sarah Jessica Parker was DUPED into wearing a gown to the New York premier of Sex and the City that was worn TWICE before by other stars.
Can you believe it??
The Nina Ricci gown, designed by Oliver Theyskens, had already been worn by Lindsay Lohan and an heiress named Lauren Santo Domingo. Then, poor, poor Sarah Jessica was appalling tricked into donning it herself for the premier. I feel so bad for her - some people just can't win.
For her next premier, I am going to invite her into my own closet for the outfit of her choosing. That way she won't have to worry about the outfit having been worn by any other stars.

1 comment:
I KNEW that dress looked familiar!
Post a Comment