
This is really pathetic, I admit it. But now that I am done with school for the summer, what am I going to do?
I mean, I have lots to do. There are a lot of places to go, things to do as a family. We will play mini golf, go to fabulous Centennial Beach (for those not in the know, this is so Naperville - it's a nice, clean, sanitary, hygienic, chlorinated pool with a zero-depth side stocked with sand), walk, ride, skate, scoot, grill (okay, jokers, even vegetarians can find something to grill), shop, play, zoo, and generally have a great time.
But (and hopefully, this but will get smaller, unlike some other butts I'm familiar with), I'm already feeling like I'm missing something. School gets into your head (well, duh), but also into your capillaries, your pores, your nose hairs. At least it does mine. I love it and for all the complaining and bitching I do about it, it is one of the best things I've ever done for myself. And I've only been done with the quarter for one day and I already miss it! What is wrong with me?!
Okay, deep breath. There's always grad school.
I mean, I have lots to do. There are a lot of places to go, things to do as a family. We will play mini golf, go to fabulous Centennial Beach (for those not in the know, this is so Naperville - it's a nice, clean, sanitary, hygienic, chlorinated pool with a zero-depth side stocked with sand), walk, ride, skate, scoot, grill (okay, jokers, even vegetarians can find something to grill), shop, play, zoo, and generally have a great time.
But (and hopefully, this but will get smaller, unlike some other butts I'm familiar with), I'm already feeling like I'm missing something. School gets into your head (well, duh), but also into your capillaries, your pores, your nose hairs. At least it does mine. I love it and for all the complaining and bitching I do about it, it is one of the best things I've ever done for myself. And I've only been done with the quarter for one day and I already miss it! What is wrong with me?!
Okay, deep breath. There's always grad school.

1 comment:
"This is really pathetic, I admit it. But now that I am done with school for the summer, what am I going to do?"
Blog, blog, blog...
Post a Comment