I just got an e-mail from a friend that said if I pass it along to six people I will get a windfall of money. I also get e-mails from friends saying that if I don't pass it along to six people, I will have bad luck for the rest of my days and I will be very sorry.
I, 100% of the time, delete these e-mails.
If it were that easy to make a ton of money, why am I worried about my dental bill? Why am I even working? Why don't I just quit my job and stay home waiting for these e-mails to come, and pressing send. And if I get really smart, I will send it to twice as many people as it instructs and make TWICE as much money!
Am I supposed to believe that my bad luck is a result of not forwarding an e-mail? Maybe 9/11 happened because George Bush deleted one of these from Laura or Jeb. Rotten president!
And my sister is wondering why she keeps receiving e-suggestions regarding enlarging her penis. Beats me.
Summer Sheets
-
Coinciding with the Summer Equinox and the arrival of high temperatures, I
switched to my summer sheets today. Gathering the heavy flannel sheets for
the ...
13 years ago

2 comments:
I hate those too...hate them, hate them. But...what's the phone number for that last one? :)
I was just sitting here smacking myself in the head!! WHY didn't I click the link to be invited to the Google Pajama Office Party...I was invited ya know.
Post a Comment