Thursday, June 26, 2008

Ava, cont'd

Even with one paw out the door, Ava evidently still thinks that peeing and pooing on the rugs and carpet is helping her cause. Why else would she have stepped up her efforts the way she has? For example, I came home from work today and there were two little gifts waiting for me on the living room rug. When and how she managed to do this, I do not know, since we watch her like a hawk, have her outside, or in her crate.

We have an appointment to bring her to the Humane Society on July 4. That's it - it's Independence from the Wrobels Day for Ava. I joke, but I am really sad. She has been nipping at us when she knows it's time for the crate and we are beginning to be afraid of her taking a real bite, but still she looks at you with those big, watery, brown Beagle eyes and you can't help but think she's a little cutie. Well, maybe you can't; all I can think is, pretty soon my house won't have dog-you-know-what all over it anymore.

No comments: