Friday, November 21, 2008

Rattling Teeth


David and I just watched the scariest freaking movie ever made. It's called "The Strangers" and it's probably not the scariest movie ever made but it feels like it is because we just finished watching it and it was really, really scary.

Liv Tyler and her boyfriend are terrorized in their house by three quiet, calm masked criminals. The masks are totally creepy and the demure manner of said criminals makes them very spooky. It's supposed to have really happened. Oy vey.

I won't tell you the end, so you'll just have to watch it yourself.

But I don't recommend it.

Boo!

2 comments:

Dave said...

You don't recommend it because its too scary, or because it's a bad movie?

wildmary said...

I'll remember not to watch it. I've never gotten over "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?" and "Silence of the Lambs". It's the psychological ones, the criminal's mind games that get to me the most. "The Fog" is for sissies.