Thursday, November 27, 2008

I'm Sorry...

...that I have not yet shared the hard-to-get-your-mind-around cuteness of our new kitty cat, Ripley. I brought her home from the shelter almost two weeks ago and I guess I was so busy reveling in her sweet nature and cunning little face that I didn't have time to post about her, too!

She is one adorable year old and loves to snuggle in bed, but will run like you are chasing her with a machete if you approach her vertically. She came with a little head cold and, as obnoxious as this is, if something can be even cuter with a cold, she's it. Her little sneezes and sniffles and little drippy nose are even precious!

Ripley is a petite ten-pound tiger with white socks on all fours. She likes to curl up into my neck at night. I love my other two cats very much, but they have become a bit stodgy over the years and don't tolerate too much lovin' anymore. Ripley is a breath of fresh feline air!

P.S. My photography sucks, I know.

3 comments:

Heatherbaby said...

We'll have to compare the cuteness of Brooke's new baby sneezes to Ripley's. I always tell Brooke she has the cutest kitty cat sneezes! Hopefully you'll get to witness a baby sneeze or two.

Pamela Larkin said...

You should have gotten a dog. Ripley is a cutie pie. Now I'll really need a nurses outfit when I come to visit.

Anonymous said...

hi from Toby