
Last night I spent time with several dogs, a couple of monkeys, a pigeon or two and a cobra. Oh yeah, and many warriors.
It was yoga, of course.
This was my third yoga class ever. The first two didn't really count because I didn't know what the heck I was doing and they were a long time ago. Last night I still didn't know what I was doing, but I did it anyway. And it felt successful.
I know it was successful because by the time the hour was up, I felt amazingly relaxed. As I lay on the stinky mat (I will bring my own next time), eyes closed, my body and soul felt at perfect peace. That doesn't happen too often. Even in the car driving home I kept feeling it. And I slept like a baby last night.
And today I am sore, which tells me that my muscles did their job.
I am hooked on yoga.
Namasté.

No comments:
Post a Comment