Sometimes I really have to question the karma in this universe. This guy, here, from Kansas, called the police last February to tell them that his girlfriend had been in the bathroom for the last two years and refused to come out. When the police arrived, they found that this lady's ass was actually stuck to the toilet seat by the sores she had developed from sitting there for a solid month. Either this lady needed some bran in her diet or her boyfriend is a big, fat jerk who didn't do a damn thing for her. He was actually sentenced to six months of probation for mistreatment of a dependant adult. I would just love to explore this further (read bash this jerk), but what's the use? One question: how long would you leave your significant other in the bathroom before you figured out that it was becoming a problem?What I want to tell you is that this man has just won $20,000 in the Kansas state lottery for the second dang time this year! How come all the people who don't leave their girlfriends stuck to the toilet don't win? I have never left anyone stuck to the toilet in my life and the most I've ever won was $100 and I had to share it with David!

2 comments:
If you'll leave me on the toilet I'll sit there and split the winnings with you. Of course I'll need a magazine or two.
Pretty crappy thing to do.
Post a Comment