I think today was the most unproductive day of my entire life. Please don't say, "Oh, it's okay, we all need days like that sometimes." Not true. No one needs a day like I had today.I did next to nothing. I did a little bit of reading this morning for school and finished a journal that I have due. I worked a little on a project for one class - an artifact highlighting my experience at the animal shelter, but I am not getting very far with it because I can't figure out what kind of materials to use. I even tried to order a movie on On Demand but it wouldn't go through. I had planned on sitting at the community center for an hour while Madeleine was in her dance and pom class, going with her to the library during her hour break and then back at the community center for the hour following while she was in her hip hop class and work on another assignment that is hanging over my head, but her classes for tonight were canceled and my plans seemed to go awry. I folded the laundry, played some computer Scrabble, ate more than was good for me, did a couple of errands, and ended up with pretty much nothing accomplished at all.
That is so depressing.
And tomorrow I have to go to work and I will be miserable all day because today I had the perfect opportunity to get so much done and it all went to pot.
Damn.

3 comments:
Oh, it's okay, we all need days like that sometimes.
:)
I exhausted. You got more stuff done in your lazy day than I get done on my busiest.
I need a nap.
hi Alisa --
i need more do nothing days...does golf count?
Post a Comment