Some days I am just so hungry, I could eat the world. Today is one of those days. I think I know why - it's that woman thing that has the power to wreak havoc in the best of circumstances, cause epic destruction in the worst.But hunger. I like to be hungry, but only if satiety is imminent. It is - at only 10:42 a.m. I've already eaten a bagel sandwich, a little fruit cup of peaches and a Fiber One bar. And my tummy's still rumbling, asking why are you starving me, mommy?
I'm looking forward to lunch. I am already planning and plotting a nice burrito bowl with both pico de gallo and the spicier corn salsa. When they hand that bowl to you, you have to brace your legs and tighten your corset for support.
This week at work is "People Week." Today is "Dessert Day," which means that at 2:00 the breakroom is going to fill up with decadence and yummy evil - fudgy things and some other stuff, but who cares what that is because it won't be fudgy. And I will be there, trying to placate my my marauding belly, wondering how this will affect my blue jeans in the morning (you know when they are tight it's their fault, not yours.)

2 comments:
I always sensed you were a satiety girl.
The rumbling in your tummy is most likely from the FibreOne bar. Glucerna has the same effect on some people too.
Eat some meat and you won't be hungry.
Post a Comment