Thursday, September 11, 2008

Deep, Crushing Disappointment

Well, maybe I exaggerate a little, but I am still pretty disappointed. I didn't get the job. I really, really, really wanted that job. I feel pretty terrible right now. The good news is that my co-worker did get it and if I couldn't have it, she was my second choice! She has really wanted to be able to work part time (for the same reason as me - a daughter) and now she will be able to.

But I wanted that job. (Read that in a whiny voice.)

But there's another job share opportunity in the hopper, just posted today and I've already submitted my resume. I guess I'll just sit back and put my feet up until they call and beg me to come work for them.

Hmph.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They made a Big Mac mistake not picking you. I'm Grimmicing at the fact you have another chance to relocate to another part of McDonalds. Didn't they see your thick Shake? Are they Filet o Fishing for your resume? Here is to you hoping they don't Southern fry chicken out on hiring you for this new job. Oh did I tell you I got my PHD at Mickey D and got VD in DC while eating a McDLT?

Dave said...

Sorry :( Hang in there though!!!

Dennis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dennis said...

I can hear you already, when you get the other job, "I'm lovin' it".

Carol Weiss said...

McBummer!!!! There will be other, better opportunities. Keep your chin up.