Okay, so we all know how much I hate math. And if you don't know, I'll be happy to give you a call and complain about it for as long as you are willing to listen. I am currently enrolled in the one and only math class I will need to graduate from college. It's called Quantitative Reasoning. It has helped me, well, not much, because when it comes to math, I just don't get it.Just a little while ago, Ava did something so disgusting to my math textbook (which was sitting open on the floor), that if I wrote it here they would surely cancel my blog account. I'll leave it to your imagination, but believe me, you don't want to dwell on it. I am willing to take the burden of this on myself, but it will surely haunt my dreams for years to come.
I am not sure how I am going to finish my class, seeing the state my $140 book is in. I also do not see how I am going to sell it back to the publisher, unless they can find a way to sell it "revolting" instead of just plain "used."
Will this dog training nightmare ever end?

1 comment:
I see Ava hates math as much as you do :)
Post a Comment