
Here is Madeleine after Auntie Pam got her wedding-ready. I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry. She looks so grown up. Auntie Pam went to town with French manicure and pedicure, curl and make up. I looked nowhere near this good, but if maybe if I do exactly what this girl is doing I have a chance.
Lately she's altered her career aspirations. She used to want to be a vet, singer/movie star, and Dairy Queen counter-girl (And all at once! That's ambition!) . Now, with her developing sense of the culinary arts, she has decided to combine her love of performance with her love of making our kitchen a mess to become the next Rachel Ray.
Madeleine used to tell me that when she got famous she would give me a job so I would be set for life. I could be her maid, she said, and she would pay me $500 per week. Wow. Getting paid terribly for something I already do for free. How lucrative.

1 comment:
Zach wanted to be a garbage man until he found out that job wasn't consistent with a Porche.
Post a Comment