According to my Dominick's Fresh Values card, I am Mrs. Butt. I never updated my information after moving to Naperville, so somehow someone else got registered to my old phone number or something, and that is Mrs. Butt.
The first time I used my card after moving, the young man at the cash register finished ringing me up, looked at my receipt, and almost tripped over himself when he said, "Thank you for shopping with us, Mrs...uh...Butt." I giggled.
Every time I go there they thank me personally and every cashier sounds like they are blushing when they do. "Thank you, Mrs...uh...Butt." Tee hee!
Yes, I am 45. Yes, there is an actual Mrs. Butt out there, and I'm sorry, but yes, it is funny!
Summer Sheets
-
Coinciding with the Summer Equinox and the arrival of high temperatures, I
switched to my summer sheets today. Gathering the heavy flannel sheets for
the ...
13 years ago

2 comments:
Alisa, you're being immature,..BUT it's still funny!!
That's freaking hilarious!
Post a Comment