This is an embarrassingly late Happy Birthday, Dave post. Dave, who is always spot on with the birthday tributes, deserves better from me, but I fell asleep at the nativity wheel.He and I go way back to the Moritz/Oak Park Blvd. days. We lost touch for many years in between, and got back in touch last spring.
I am so blessed that he is back in my life along with his lovely and beautiful family.
Happy birthday, Dave and many, many, many, ad infinitum, more!

1 comment:
Why thank you!!! Don't worry about being late, I once heard someone wiser than myself say that was better than never.
It was great seeing you at the big bash, and thank so much for my cookie, even though I only got one little nibble :)
We need to do some pictures of you and M! Outside and inside, under the glare of the sun and the glare of the strobes. Something to replace the pic I blogged :)
Anyhow, I digress. Thank you for the birthday wishes!
Post a Comment