
Over here, the earth is warming. I have been back at my outside walks the past few days - culminating my all-winter longing to be outside pounding the pavement, beginning the process of wearing out my latest pair of athletic shoes.
Madeleine and I had a great time seeing "Alice in Wonderland" yesterday. We went to one of those theaters that serve food and ended up with a bucket of popcorn and a pizza which was way overboard for two people. It was fun and delicious and she laughed at me when the waitress came to ask if we wanted drink refills and caught me dozing. The movie was good, but hanging out with Madeleine was even better.

2 comments:
What a great outing for mom and daughter. Sounds like fun!
Enjoy every second of your time with her. I love my special moments with Ben. We will always remember them even when we are old and in our rocking chairs knitting stockings!
Post a Comment